- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Arc de Triomf
- 14 min walk
- Sagrada Familia
- 15 min walk
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Barcelona's Eixample neighbourhood, SM Hotel Teatre Auditori is in the city centre and near a metro station. Sagrada Familia and Placa de Catalunya are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Barcelona Zoo and Barcelona Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Camp Nou, or consider Parc del Forum for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Arc de Triomf - 14 min walk
- Sagrada Familia - 15 min walk
- Barcelona Zoo - 17 min walk
- Hospital de Sant Pau - 2 min drive
- Palau de la Musica Catalana - 4 min drive
- Glories Station - 7 min walk
- Barcelona Arc de Triomf Station - 11 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Seneca - 1 min walk
- Menta - 1 min walk
- Churrería - 2 min walk
- Ayres del Sur - 2 min walk
- Pa del Cel - 2 min walk
About this property
SM Hotel Teatre Auditori
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Teatre Auditori Barcelona
- Hotel Teatre Auditori
- Teatre Auditori Barcelona
- Teatre Auditori
- Hotel Teatre Auditori Barcelona, Catalonia
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very nice stay and staff
Was a very nice stay the staff were amazingly friendly Ariadna and also Victor! We highly recommend this hotel! Also in front it’s a Bar “THE BAR” and the food pizza and the burger was really good! Very easy after a full day walking around Barcelona right in front/diagonal you can have your late dinner!