Overview of Hotel Barcelona Colonial
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Standard Double Room
Standard Single Room
About this area
Located in Barcelona's Gothic Quarter neighbourhood, Hotel Barcelona Colonial is in the city centre and near the beach. Barcelona Cathedral and Placa de Catalunya are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Barceloneta Beach and Montjuic. Consider Parc del Forum for a night out, and don't miss Barcelona Aquarium, a top local attraction. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Jaume I Station is 4 minutes by foot and Barceloneta Station is 7 minutes.
- Port Vell - 5 min walk
- Picasso Museum - 6 min walk
- Barcelona Cathedral - 7 min walk
- La Rambla - 7 min walk
- Gran Teatre del Liceu - 10 min walk
- Jaume I Station - 4 min walk
- Barcelona Franca Station - 7 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Cafe Caracas - 1 min walk
- La Cerveteca - 1 min walk
- The box - 1 min walk
- Sticky Born - 1 min walk
- Vila Viniteca - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Barcelona Colonial
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 15.0 per day.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 9.90 for children (approximately)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Barcelona Colonial
- Barcelona Colonial
- Hotel Colonial Barcelona Catalonia
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel itself is very well taken care off! In an excellent location! The staff was so good to us! I had mail arrived there for me before I arrived and that was the first thing they hand me upon check in! The room was always sparkling clean after we arrived from a long day of walking and exploring around the city perfect to just get cozy and rest! The restroom was my favorite! Big and spacious!