- Orpheum Theater
- 8 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- 10 min walk
- Granville Island Public Market
- 18 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Vancouver, Ramada by Wyndham Vancouver Downtown is in the city centre and near the beach. Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Orpheum Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Harbour Centre and Capilano Suspension Bridge. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at BC Place Stadium or Rogers Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Orpheum Theater - 8 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 10 min walk
- BC Place Stadium - 18 min walk
- Granville Island Public Market - 18 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 18 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 2 min drive
- Yaletown-Roundhouse Station - 6 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 16 min drive
About this property
Ramada by Wyndham Vancouver Downtown
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 10 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Resort fee: CAD 3.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Nearby fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CAD 10.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 26.05 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 26.05 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ramada Vancouver Downtown Hotel
- Ramada Vancouver Downtown
- Ramada Vancouver
- Ramada Inn And Suites - Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Ramada Inn Vancouver
- Ramada Wyndham Vancouver Downtown Hotel
- Ramada Wyndham Vancouver Downtown
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The TV didnt even work. They "upgraded" us to a "suite" which was smaller than a double bed room. Staff service was horrible.