- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- 5 min walk
- Shinjuku Isetan
- 6 min walk
- 371 Bar
- 1 min walk
- Castle Rock Burger
- 1 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighbourhood, Tokyu Stay Shinjuku is near a metro station. Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Meiji Jingu Shrine are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Sunshine Aquarium and Tokyo Tower. Ueno Zoo and KidZania Tokyo are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Shinjuku-sanchome Station is 3 minutes by foot and Shinjuku-gyoemmae Station is 7 minutes.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 5 min walk
- Shinjuku Isetan - 6 min walk
- Omoide Yokocho - 9 min walk
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 4 min drive
- Waseda University - 5 min drive
- Shinjuku-sanchome Station - 3 min walk
- Tokyo Shinjuku Station - 11 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 51 min drive
- 371 Bar - 1 min walk
- Castle Rock Burger - 1 min walk
- 8bit cafe - 1 min walk
- Matsuya - 2 min walk
- ニュー姫 - 2 min walk
About this property
Tokyu Stay Shinjuku
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Tokyu Stay Shinjuku Aparthotel
- Tokyu Stay Aparthotel
- Tokyu Stay Shinjuku
- Tokyu Stay
- Tokyu Stay Shinjuku Tokyo
- Liked: Amenities