- Tokyo Tower
- 16 min drive
- Tokyo Midtown
- 19 min drive
- 3 min walk
- 名代 富士そば
- 3 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Minato neighbourhood, The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo is in the city centre and near the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tokyo Bay and Shiba Park, while Tokyo Tower and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Meiji Jingu Stadium or Nippon Budokan.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
4.9/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (271 reviews)
- Safe (208 reviews)
- Convenient (188 reviews)
- Tokyo Tower - 16 min drive
- Tokyo Midtown - 19 min drive
- Tokyo Big Sight - 21 min drive
- Toyosu Market - 22 min drive
- Shibuya Crossing - 25 min drive
- Tokyo Shinagawa Station - 8 min walk
- Sengakuji Station - 19 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 69 min drive
- The Dining Room — 1 min walk
- CHINA SHADOW — 1 min walk
- DOUTOR - 3 min walk
- 名代 富士そば - 3 min walk
- Tengu - 4 min walk
About this property
The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 3000 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 4355 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: JPY 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3100 per person (one way)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2500.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Strings InterContinental Tokyo Hotel
- Strings InterContinental Hotel
- Strings InterContinental Tokyo
- Strings InterContinental
- The Strings By Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- The Strings By InterContinental Tokyo Japan
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The train station is so near. It is so quite place