We tried out the capsule hotel for the experience. The complaints are just general ones that would pertain to any capsule hotel: no privacy and it was noisy. I think that as far as capsule hotels go this one was probably very good. We didn’t like the part of Shinjuku this was located in.
- Shinjuku Isetan
- 4 min walk
- Shinjuku Batting Center
- 4 min walk
- Robot Restaurant
- 2 min walk
- 追分だんご 新宿 本舗
- 6 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
- Shinjuku Isetan - 4 min walk
- Shinjuku Batting Center - 4 min walk
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 10 min walk
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 17 min walk
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 4 min drive
- Tokyo Seibu-Shinjuku Station - 6 min walk
- Shinjuku-sanchome Station - 7 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 17 min drive
- Robot Restaurant — 2 min walk
- 追分だんご 新宿 本舗 — 6 min walk
- Hoshino Hand Drip Coffee — 7 min walk
- Sansyoku-Sansun-Bashi — 10 min walk
- Jessicafe — 10 min walk
About this property
Shinjuku Kuyakusho-mae Capsule Hotel
Along with a restaurant, this hostel has a sauna and massage/treatment rooms. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk and a computer station are on-site. All 330 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, TVs with digital channels, and hairdryers. Other amenities available to guests include safes, showers and free toiletries. Bathrooms are shared.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children 5 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 5 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: JPY 500 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Shinjuku Kuyakushomae Capsule Hotel
- Kuyakushomae Capsule Hotel
- Shinjuku Kuyakushomae Capsule
- Kuyakushomae Capsule
- Shinjuku Kuyakushomae Capsule Hotel Tokyo
- Kuyakusho-mae Capsule Hotel
- Shinjuku Kuyakusho-mae Capsule
- Kuyakusho-mae Capsule
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
Food and drink
- 1 restaurant
Things to do
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in reception
- Lockers available
- Vending machine
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Computer station
- Massage/treatment rooms
- Designated smoking areas
- Electronic bidet
- Free toiletries
- Shared bathroom
- 13-inch TV
- digital channels
The onsen is a lovely bonus. Was a nice break in busy Shinjuku. Plus the location is perfect, for food and transport.