Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Taito hotel in Ueno, walk to Ueno Park
Popular property highlights
Located in Ueno, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of National Museum of Western Art, Ueno Park, and Tokyo National Science Museum. Tokyo National Museum and Akihabara Electric Town are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features free WiFi in public areas.
All 72 rooms provide comforts like pillowtop beds and down comforters, along with free WiFi, free wired Internet, and flat-screen TVs. Guests will also find refrigerators, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel New Ueno
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Number of floors - 8
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Tourism fee: JPY 200 per person, per stay
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
- Hotel New Ueno
- New Hotel Ueno
- New Ueno
- New Ueno Hotel
- Ueno New Hotel
- Hotel New Ueno Tokyo, Japan
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.