Overview of Flexstay Inn Iidabashi
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking
Standard Double Room, Smoking
Standard Twin Room, Smoking
Superior Twin Room, Smoking
Suite, Non Smoking
Deluxe Twin Room, Non Smoking (No elevator)
Junior Suite Twin, Non Smoking (No elevator)
Standard Double Room, Non Smoking
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighbourhood, Flexstay Inn Iidabashi is near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Ueno Park, while Tokyo Imperial Palace and Imperial Garden Theatre are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Tokyo Dome or Nippon Budokan. Our guests love the property's location for the sightseeing.
- Tokyo Dome - 17 min walk
- Waseda University - 8 min drive
- University of Tokyo - 10 min drive
- Nippon Budokan - 11 min drive
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 15 min drive
- Iidabashi Station - 6 min walk
- Ushigome-kagurazaka Station - 11 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 62 min drive
- PAIRON - 2 min walk
- ボローニャ - 2 min walk
- Dumpty - 3 min walk
- Gootara - 4 min walk
- DOUTOR - 4 min walk
About this property
Flexstay Inn Iidabashi
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM. <br />For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The hotel entrance will be locked after 6 PM. PIN Code and the instructions to enter the hotel after hour will be provided upon the completion of reservation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A kitchen/kitchenette is available for an additional fee
- A television is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Flexstay Inn Iidabashi
- Flexstay Inn
- Flexstay Iidabashi
- Flexｓtay Inn Iidabashi Shinjuku, Tokyo
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Staff doesn't speak English, they use a translating device which is of limited help. Front desk only opened from 9-6pm, late check-ins are ok, just need to enter code to enter then call night staff for assistance. Room was about 200 Sq ft, which is big in Japan. We booked a room w/ 2 twin size bed instead of a double bed (unsure if double bed is big enough). There's a mini kitchen, microwave, so you can cook! There's a supermarket right across from hotel and you can actually buy food and do hot pot ! There's nice meat for cheap price. After 9pm, hot food are all half price. We had to store luggage here for a day while we go to hot spring hotel, they charge 300 yen per luggage per day. Hotel was nice and clean, good value for money. The nearest station is ~10 mins away. Towels and all toiletries are included. The hallway smells like lemon car perfume... >.<