- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tokyo Osaki
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, Non Smoking (For 2 People)
Moderate Room, Non Smoking (For 2 People)
Hollywood Twin Room, Non Smoking (For 2 People)
Standard Room, Smoking (For 2 People)
Hollywood Twin Room, Non Smoking (For 1 Person)
Universal Room, Non Smoking (For 2 People)
Standard Room, Smoking (For 1 Person)
Standard Room, Non Smoking (For 1 Person)
Moderate Room, Non Smoking (For 1 Person)
Universal Room, Non Smoking (For 1 Person)
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Shinagawa neighbourhood, Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tokyo Osaki is in the city centre and near a train station. Zepp Tokyo and Mori Art Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Roppongi Hills and Yebisu Garden Place. Tokyo Tower and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Tokyo Tower - 17 min drive
- Tokyo Midtown - 22 min drive
- Shibuya Crossing - 22 min drive
- Tokyo Big Sight - 25 min drive
- Toyosu Market - 32 min drive
- Osaki-Hirokoji Station - 9 min walk
- Togoshi Station - 15 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 12 min drive
- とりいち大崎店 - 1 min walk
- 将軍 - 2 min walk
- MOS BURGER - 2 min walk
- Yuen - 2 min walk
- マザーリーフティースタイル大崎店 - 3 min walk
About this property
Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tokyo Osaki
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between 1 July 2020 - 30 September 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1300 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overall an excellent property in a great location, with one exception: of the three hotels we stayed in during our time in Japan, this offered the least inspiring breakfast. Indeed we gave up on it after the first try, even though we had prepaid for multiple days. Tastes will vary, but know there is a variety of breakfast options available within a 5-10 minute walk, including Gate City Plaza, Thinkpark Plaza, and the Osaki Station itself. We left feedback with the hotel, so perhaps things will have changed when you stay here.