Overview of Hotel Zephyr San Francisco
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible (Roll in Shower)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Balcony, View
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Balcony
Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, View
Premium Room, 2 Double Beds (Waterfront)
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony (Waterfront)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, View
Premium Room, 1 King Bed (Waterfront)
Premium Suite (Parlor - Waterfront)
Premium Studio Suite (Waterfront)
About this area
Located on the waterfront, Hotel Zephyr San Francisco is in North Beach neighbourhood and is connected to a shopping centre. Exploratorium and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Pier 39 and Lombard Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Oracle Park, or consider The Regency Ballroom for a night out. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as boat tours. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Pier 39 - 5 min walk
- Ghirardelli Square - 11 min walk
- Lombard Street - 13 min walk
- Exploratorium - 20 min walk
- Alcatraz Island - 7 min drive
- Beach St & Mason St Stop - 1 min walk
- San Francisco Station - 5 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Fire & Brew — 1 min walk
- IHOP - 1 min walk
- Hot Spud - 1 min walk
- Taqueria El Farolito - 2 min walk
- Pescstore - 2 min walk
About this property
Hotel Zephyr San Francisco
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/Valet service
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 10 for adults, and USD 6 and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 58 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 62 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 75 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 100 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room was spacious and extremely comfortable,the view beautiful Only disappointment was to have a shower and no tub