Book your room at Hôtel Le Concorde Québec
Get an overview of this hotelGuestrooms overlook Old Quebec
Located in the heart of Quebec, this hotel is within walking distance of Quebec Symphony Orchestra and Battlefields Park. Also nearby are Citadelle of Quebec and Parliament Building.
In addition to having 2 restaurants, Hôtel Le Concorde Québec features a spa tub. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a porter/bellhop.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec features a 26th-floor aerie that is accessible by glass elevator. The top offers unobstructed views of Old Quebec, adjacent Battlefields Park, and the St. Lawrence River.
Highlights of this impressive structure include an outdoor pool, terrace, spa tub, two saunas, and a fitness center. An atrium-lit children's recreation area features a ping-pong table, football table, board games, and child-sized furnishings. This business friendly hotel offers a business center and 10 meeting rooms totaling 24,000 square feet (2,230 square meters) of space. Wireless high-speed Internet is complimentary, and the bilingual staff provides business services including copying and printing. Massages can be requested for some well deserved relaxation and a health club is available on the property. Hôtel Le Concorde Québec is a smoke-free property, and parking is available for a fee.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 10
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 406
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 26
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 2160
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 23250
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available, Offsite parking reservations required
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec has 2 restaurants on site.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
Children under 7 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 16 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 39 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: CAD 24 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 28 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per stay
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.