Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Quebec hotel in Upper Town, walk to Battlefields Park
Located in Upper Town, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Martello Tower, Battlefields Park, and Parliament Building. Place Royale and Citadelle of Quebec are also within 1 mi (2 km).
2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a health club are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, and valet parking.
All 406 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and Frette Italian sheets, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free local calls, and in-room massages.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec1225 Cours du General de Montcalm Quebec QC G1R4W6
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hôtel Le Concorde Québec provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 23250 square feet (2160 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec is a smoke-free property.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 406
- Number of floors - 26
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 2160
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 23250
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) (15.4 km)
- Train station: Quebec Palace Station (2.8 km)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Le Ciel - This restaurant serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
JaJa La Pizz - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Children under 7 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per accommodation, per stay
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 16 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 24 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 28 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per stay
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Hôtel Le Concorde
- Hôtel Le Concorde Québec
- Hotel Le Concorde Quebec Quebec City
- Le Concorde
- Le Concorde Québec
- Loews Quebec City
- Quebec City Loews
- Hôtel Concorde Québec
- Hôtel Concorde
- Concorde Québec
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.