- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Camarones Beach
- 4 min walk
- Los Muertos Pier
- 11 min walk
- 12 min walk
- Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Puerto Vallarta, Hotel Encino is in the city centre and on a river. Cruise Ship Terminal and Bay of Banderas are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Playa de los Muertos and Garza Blanca Beach. Vallarta Adventures and Vallarta Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Puerto Vallarta travel guide
- Camarones Beach - 4 min walk
- Playa de los Muertos - 8 min walk
- Los Muertos Pier - 11 min walk
- Malecon - 12 min walk
- La Isla - 21 min drive
- Central Camionera Station - 12 min drive
- Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.) - 27 min drive
About this property
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 18 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Encino Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Encino
- Encino Puerto Vallarta
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location excellent. Staff excellent. Walking distance to beach, restaurant and many art galleries.