Overview of The Lantern Resorts Patong
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
View Pent Double or Twin Room
Luxury One-Bedroom Apartment
Double or Twin Room with Swimming Pool Access
View Pent with Extra Bed
View Pent Double or Twin Room with Balcony
Luxury Two-Bedroom Apartment
Quadruple Room (4 People)
Studio Free 30Min Thai Massage for 2/stay
About this area
Located in Patong, The Lantern Resorts Patong is connected to a shopping centre. Chalong Temple and Big Buddha are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Patong Beach and Karon Beach. Don't miss out on a visit to Phuket Fantasea.Visit our Patong travel guide
- Bangla Road - 3 min walk
- Banzaan Fresh Market - 5 min walk
- Jungceylon Shopping Center - 6 min walk
- Paradise Complex - 7 min walk
- Patong Beach - 7 min walk
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 65 min drive
- La Lantern Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
The Lantern Resorts Patong
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 350 for adults and THB 175 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) guidelines.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Amazing hotel at top of Bangla Road. Not too noisy and in a perfect location. Highly recommended.