Overview of Phuket Graceland Resort And Spa
Choose dates to view prices
Sunset Deluxe Pool View
Sunset Deluxe Pool Access
Sunset Grand Deluxe
Sunset Grand Deluxe Pool Access
Deluxe Pool View
Deluxe Pool Access
Graceland Suite Seaview 2 Bedrooms
Family Pool View
Family Room, Pool Access
Family Suite, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Patong, Phuket Graceland Resort And Spa is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Tsunami Memorial and Chalong Temple are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Jungceylon Shopping Center and Bangla Road. Travelling with kids? Consider Phuket Fantasea and Phuket Aquarium.
- Bangla Road - 12 min walk
- Paradise Complex - 16 min walk
- Phuket Fantasea - 8 min drive
- Jungceylon Shopping Center - 9 min drive
- Freedom Beach - 19 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 61 min drive
- Belgian Beer Cafe — 1 min walk
- The Flavor — 1 min walk
About this property
Phuket Graceland Resort And Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 500 for adults and THB 250 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1000 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1250.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We booked the direct pool access room and it was definitely worth paying the extra for. Graceland was directly across the road ftom the beach and all amenities were withing walking distance. The staff at the activities and tour booking desk were extremely helpful and efficient.