Overview of The Kee Resort & Spa
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, Pool View
Deluxe Room, Pool Access
Sea View Suite
About this area
Located in Patong, The Kee Resort & Spa is connected to a shopping centre. Bangla Road and Royal Paradise Night Market are worth visiting if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Patong Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Phuket Fantasea and Phuket Aquarium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Patong Beach - 2 min walk
- Bangla Road - 6 min walk
- Royal Paradise Night Market - 7 min walk
- Paradise Complex - 8 min walk
- Jungceylon Shopping Center - 11 min walk
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 64 min drive
- Kee kitchen — 1 min walk
- Kee Sky Lounge — 1 min walk
About this property
The Kee Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 550 for adults and THB 275 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1100 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
Overall an average stay. It is good but not as good as what we had in our mind from the pictures in Expedia.