- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of QT Perth
Choose dates to view prices
QT King Room
QT Twin Room
QT Accessible King Room
QT Deluxe King
QT Deluxe Twin
QT Executive King
QT Luxe King
About this area
Located in Perth, QT Perth is connected to a shopping centre. Art Gallery of Western Australia and Perth Cultural Centre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Murray Street Mall and St George's Terrace. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at RAC Arena or WACA.
- St George's Terrace - 2 min walk
- Hay Street Mall - 2 min walk
- Murray Street Mall - 4 min walk
- Art Gallery of Western Australia - 5 min walk
- Perth Cultural Centre - 7 min walk
- Perth Station - 4 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 20 min drive
- Santini Bar & Grill — 1 min walk
- QT Rooftop — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 25 and AUD 38 for adults, and AUD 13 and AUD 19 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-in fee
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 100.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.08 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.