Get an overview of this hotelPerth hotel near Swan River, Hay Street Mall, Concert Hall
Popular property highlights
Near Swan Bells
Overlooking the Swan River, this hotel is less than 1 km (0.6 mi) from the Perth Mint, Perth Concert Hall, Hay Street Mall, and Swan Bells bell tower. Cottesloe Beach is about 11 km (7 mi) away.
The Pan Pacific Perth features an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and steam rooms. Two restaurants and a lounge are also on site. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
LCD TVs, high-speed Internet access, minibars, and electronic safes are among the amenities provided in guestrooms. Rooms also feature plush beds with soft duvets and custom mattresses.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Pan Pacific Perth
The Pan Pacific Perth Hotel is about 2 blocks from the picturesque Swan River and riverfront parklands. The Perth Concert Hall is 0.4 km (0.2 mi) away.
In addition to an outdoor pool, the hotel features steam rooms and a 24-hour fitness center. A business center is also open around the clock and secretarial services and banquet facilities are provided. 16 meeting rooms are provided for use. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
At the Origins Restaurant you can sip on organic tea, espresso coffee, and free-flowing sparkling wine. Monterey's, a more casual dining option, serves international fare, with both a la carte and buffet dining. A lobby lounge is open afternoons till late night. Room service is available 24 hours a day and a buffet breakfast (surcharge) is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM. The hotel offers both self parking (limited availability), garage parking (height restriction of 1.9 meters), and valet parking (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 486
- Number of floors - 23
- Babysitting or childcare
- Conference space size (meters) - 2474
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 16
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 26630
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pillow menu
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 70.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 38 for adults and AUD 19 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 30 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 70.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Pacific Perth
- Pan Pacific Hotel Perth
- Pan Pacific Perth
- Pan Perth
- Perth Pan Pacific
- Pan Pacific Perth Hotel Perth
- Pan Pacific Perth Hotel East Perth
- Pan Pacific Perth Hotel
- Pan Pacific Perth East Perth
We should mention
One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.