- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of ibis Perth
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, City View
Room, City View
About this area
In the city centre and near a train station, ibis Perth is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Kings Park and Botanic Garden and Hyde Park, while SCITECH Discovery Centre and Perth Mint are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at WACA or Optus Stadium.
- RAC Arena - 8 min walk
- Hay Street Mall - 8 min walk
- Elizabeth Quay - 14 min walk
- Royal Perth Hospital - 14 min walk
- SCITECH Discovery Centre - 17 min walk
- Perth Underground Station - 4 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 22 min drive
- Murray Street Grill — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 36.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great hotel Great location and all staff very helpful and friendly Nothing negative to say