Overview of Holiday Inn Perth City Centre
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, Non Smoking
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Mobility, Roll-In Shower)
Family Room, Multiple Beds
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Perth, Holiday Inn Perth City Centre is in the city centre and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park and Botanic Garden, while Perth Zoo and Adventure World are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at RAC Arena or Optus Stadium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Perth travel guide
- Hay Street Mall - 6 min walk
- RAC Arena - 10 min walk
- Perth Convention Exhibition Centre (PCEC) - 10 min walk
- Elizabeth Quay - 11 min walk
- Royal Perth Hospital - 15 min walk
- Perth Underground Station - 4 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 20 min drive
- Ivy & Jack — 1 min walk
About this property
Holiday Inn Perth City Centre
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 24 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location, clean and good-sized room, hotel staff always polite and willing to assist - will definitely stay here again. The big let down is Ivy & Jack's restaurant. Breakfast was okay, although poached eggs were not properly cooked. Evening was a disaster. Shown to a table and told to order at the bar, then waitress walked off and we had to call her back to ask for menus. Waited our turn at the bar. Barman looked right at me, then asked my husband for his order! Food to an age, then husband's chips were freezing cold. In the meantime, he went to look for water but water station was empty, so asked and was told "it's at the bar", then staff member walked off. When our food eventually came out, waiter walked right past our table and proceeded to take our food on a tour of the restaurant! I had a salad which, again, had poached eggs that were not properly cooked. Second time we have eaten at this restaurant in the evening and first time (2018) was just as bad. Wouldn't recommend it.