- Hay Street Mall
- 2 min walk
- Perth Concert Hall
- 6 min walk
- Royal Perth Hospital
- 8 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Near a train station, Criterion Hotel Perth is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park and Botanic Garden, while Perth Zoo and Adventure World are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at RAC Arena or nib Stadium.
- Hay Street Mall - 2 min walk
- Perth Concert Hall - 6 min walk
- Royal Perth Hospital - 8 min walk
- Elizabeth Quay - 12 min walk
- Langley Park - 15 min walk
- Perth Station - 7 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 21 min drive
About this property
Criterion Hotel Perth
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 30.0 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Criterion Hotel Perth
- Criterion Hotel
- Criterion Perth
- Perth Criterion Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Great place to stay as it is so close to cbd. Iga next door for essentials.