Get an overview of this hotelTheater District hotel near Broadway
Popular property highlights
Near Rockefeller Center
On 50th Street between Broadway and 8th Avenue, Amsterdam Court Hotel is within walking distance of Times Square, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, the Museum of Modern Art, Carnegie Hall, Radio City Music Hall, and dozens of other NY attractions.
The Amsterdam Court Hotel offers guests on-site business services, and complimentary espresso is available in a lounge off the lobby; the lounge is stocked with books and newspapers for guest use.
Guestrooms at this Midtown hotel include cable television, wired or wireless high-speed Internet access ($9.95 per night - basic or $14.95 per night - premium), and low platform beds with Belgian linens and down duvets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Amsterdam Court Hotel
A lounge off the lobby furnished with vinyl seating includes coffee thermoses and a self-serve, automatic machine dispensing espresso—all complimentary. The property is smoke-free. Free internet access (restrictions apply) is available in the public spaces this New York hotel. Parking is available for a surcharge.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 136
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 7
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Natsumi Restaurant - specializes in Japanese-Italian fusion cuisine.
Central Park, nine blocks north of this Midtown Manhattan hotel, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, 2.5 blocks south, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 12.95 for adults and USD 8.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 40 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
- Amsterdam Court
- Amsterdam Court Hotel
- Amsterdam Court Hotel New York
- Amsterdam Court New York
- Amsterdam Hotel Court
- Court Amsterdam
- Court Amsterdam Hotel
- Court Hotel Amsterdam
- Hotel Amsterdam Court
- Hotel Court Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Court Hotel Nyc
- Amsterdam Court New York City
- Amsterdam Hotel New York
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.