- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Daimaruya Ryokan
Choose dates to view prices
Japanese Style Room with Shared Bathroom
About this area
Daimaruya Ryokan is located in Yamanouchi. Shiga Kogen Ski Area and Ryuoo Ski Park are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Jigokudani Monkey Park. Taikan Bonsai Museum and Yamazaki Farm are also worth visiting.
- Yudanaka Hot Spring - 15 min walk
- Nishimiya Shrine - 18 min walk
- Shiga Kogen Ski Area - 8 min drive
- Jigokudani Monkey Park - 10 min drive
- Shiga Kogan Nature Conservation Center - 19 min drive
- Yudanaka Station - 2 min drive
- Iiyama Station - 18 min drive
- Yariya - 1 min walk
- Sobaroku - 17 min walk
- Asashinaya - 17 min walk
- HAKKO - 18 min walk
- ティーサロン 都 - 20 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.