Overview of Hotel Tangram
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Twin Room, Non Smoking
About this area
Hotel Tangram is located in Shinano. Madarao Kogen Ski Resort and Myoko Kogen are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda. Myoko Sunshine Land and Sasagamine Farm are also worth visiting. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.Visit our Shinano travel guide
- Tangram Ski Circus - 9 min walk
- Lake Nojiri - 4 min drive
- Madarao Kogen Ski Resort - 5 min drive
- Imori Pond - 11 min drive
- Ikenotaira Onsen Ski Resort - 12 min drive
- Iiyama Station - 28 min drive
- Zigzag — 1 min walk
- 蕎麦処信濃屋 - 12 min drive
- Cafe Primos Resort Center - 12 min drive
- バーネット - 13 min drive
- ネギと粉飯山本店 - 15 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY150 per person, per night. This fee does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1728.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service