Property is centrally located, Breakfast is not up to par, there are minimum towels, I will not stay next time
Overview of The Shalimar Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Mumbai's Malabar Hill neighbourhood, The Shalimar Hotel is in the city centre and near the beach. Haji Ali Dargah and Mahalaxmi Temple are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Mohammed Ali Road and Chor Bazaar. Consider JioGarden for a night out or KidZania Mumbai if you're travelling with kids.Visit our Mumbai travel guide
- Jaslok Hospital - 12 min walk
- Hanging Gardens - 16 min walk
- Haji Ali Dargah - 2 min drive
- Chor Bazaar - 3 min drive
- Mahalaxmi Temple - 5 min drive
- Mumbai Central Station - 2 min drive
- Grant Road Station - 16 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Gulmurg – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Smooth – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
The Shalimar Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 500 for adults and INR 500 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Shalimar Hotel Mumbai
- Shalimar Hotel
- Shalimar Mumbai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Room smelled perpetually damp. Staff was helpful.