- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Bay View
Room, 1 King Bed, Bay View (Feature)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View
Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Mumbai, InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is on the Strip and by the sea. Gateway of India and Haji Ali Dargah are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Mohammed Ali Road and Crawford Market. Travelling with kids? Consider Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association and Taraporewala Aquarium.Visit our Mumbai travel guide
- Wankhede Stadium - 6 min walk
- Flora Fountain - 12 min walk
- Rajabai Tower - 15 min walk
- National Centre for the Performing Arts - 15 min walk
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum - 2 min drive
- Grant Road Station - 5 min drive
- Mumbai Churchgate Station - 7 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- Dome - Terrace Skybar – Poolside rooftop bar. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Kebab Korner – Ocean-view family restaurant with a bar offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Long & Short Gastrobar – Ocean-view café with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Open 24 hours, reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 2500.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 800 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 1200 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 1200 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 1200 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: INR 1200 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 5100 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai Hotel
- InterContinental Marine Drive Hotel
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai
- InterContinental Marine Drive
- Intercontinental Hotel Bombay
- Intercontinental Marine Drive Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Mumbai Hotel
- Intercontinental Bombay