- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Parking included
- Air conditioning
- Business Services
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
- Max people: 3Max adults: 3Max children: 2
1 King Bed or 2 Single Beds
23 square metres m2 room with city views
Internet – Free WiFi
Entertainment – 29-inch TV, digital channels and DVD player
Food & Drink – Coffee/tea maker, minibar, 24-hour room service and free bottled waterSleep – Blackout drapes/curtains, turn-down service and linen
Bathroom – Private bathroom, bathrobes and a shower with a rainfall showerhead
Practical – Laptop-compatible safe, free newspaper and laptop workspace; rollaway/extra beds and free cots/infant beds available on request
Comfort – Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Accessibility – Wheelchair-width doorways and wheelchair accessible
Smoking And Non-Smoking
Room is accessed via exterior corridors and room/bed type depends on availability at check-in
Connecting/adjoining rooms can be requested, subject to availability
About this area
Located in Mumbai's Colaba neighbourhood, The Gordon House Hotel is in the city centre and by the sea. Crawford Market and Mohammed Ali Road are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hanging Gardens and Shivaji Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Wankhede Stadium or MMRDA Grounds.Visit our Mumbai travel guide
- Gateway of India - 4 min walk
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum - 6 min walk
- Bombay Hospital - 7 min drive
- Crawford Market - 9 min drive
- Wankhede Stadium - 12 min drive
- Grant Road Station - 6 min drive
- Mumbai Churchgate Station - 18 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 43 min drive
- ALL STIR FRY — 1 min walk
- Havana Cafe & Bar — 1 min walk
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cots/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Toilet paper
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- 29-inch TV
- Digital channels
- DVD player
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Access via exterior corridors
- Connecting rooms available
- Free newspapers
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Laptop-compatible safe
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Turndown service
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2500 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2500 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for The Gordon House Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort