Overview of Vanuatu Beachfront Apartments
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Ocean View (1)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Ocean View (2)
Studio Resort View Apartment
2 Bedroom Beachfront Apartment
Studio Beachfront Apartment
Beachfront 4 Bedroom Penthouse Apartment
About this area
Located in Mele, Vanuatu Beachfront Apartments is on the beach. Port Vila Market and Tana Russet Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Iririki Island and Mele Bay. Travelling with kids? Consider Wet N Wild Zorbing and The Summit Gardens.Visit our Mele travel guide
- Port Vila Golf Country Club - 13 min walk
- Mele Cascades - 3 min drive
- Wet N Wild Zorbing - 4 min drive
- The Summit Gardens - 11 min drive
- Tana Russet Plaza - 12 min drive
- Port Vila (VLI-Bauerfield) - 8 min drive
- Ocean's Bar and Cafe — 1 min walk
About this property
Vanuatu Beachfront Apartments
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 5 and AUD 15 for adults, and AUD 5 and AUD 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 60.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
On the beach not far from Mele Cascades. Poolside bar serves food, as well as another establishment just down the beach near the hideaway island ferry. 300vt pp by van into port vila. Put a towel at the bottom of the door to stop mozzies getting in at night.