- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Poppys On The Lagoon
Choose dates to view prices
Studio, Lagoon View
Bungalow, Garden View
Bungalow, Jetted Tub, Beachfront
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Pool View
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms, Lagoon View
Villa, 3 Bedrooms, Beachside
About this area
Located in Port Vila, Poppys On The Lagoon is on the waterfront. Pango Point and Port Vila Golf Country Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Iririki Island and Erakor Lagoon. Travelling with kids? Consider Wet N Wild Zorbing and The Summit Gardens. Discover the area's water adventures with scuba diving and parasailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and ecotours.Visit our Port Vila travel guide
- Parliament House - 13 min walk
- National Museum - 13 min walk
- Independence Park - 14 min walk
- Michoutouchkine & Pilioko Foundation Art Gallery - 3 min drive
- British Residency - 3 min drive
- Port Vila (VLI-Bauerfield) - 18 min drive
- Banana Leaf — 1 min walk
About this property
Poppys On The Lagoon
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: VUV 3200 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: VUV 1600.00 (roundtrip), (up to 12 years old)
- Late check-out fee: VUV 3000 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: VUV 4160 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.