Overview of One Shot Recoletos 04
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Economy Double or Twin Room, Ground Floor
Standard Double or Twin Room
Executive Room, Balcony
Premium Room (Deluxe)
Double or Twin Room (with extra bed // 3 adults)
Standard Double or Twin Room (with extra bed // 2 adults + 1 child)
About this area
In the city centre, One Shot Recoletos 04 is in Madrid's Salamanca neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum and Prado Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Madrid Zoo Aquarium and Madrid Amusement Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium or WiZink Center. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Banco de Espana Station is 5 minutes by foot and Retiro Station is 6 minutes.Visit our Madrid travel guide
- Paseo del Prado - 3 min walk
- Plaza de Cibeles - 4 min walk
- El Retiro Park - 4 min walk
- Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum - 9 min walk
- Prado Museum - 11 min walk
- Madrid Recoletos Station - 4 min walk
- Banco de Espana Station - 5 min walk
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 21 min drive
- A.n.E.l - 2 min walk
- Asador Aranduero - 2 min walk
- Vailima - 2 min walk
- St John's - 2 min walk
- Pasacalles - 2 min walk
About this property
One Shot Recoletos 04
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 35 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I love this area in Madrid. The hotel is newly renovated, beautifully done. The whole staff have done their job. You feel the receptionist (man) working on the desk is just completing his job. No need to smile, no need to be kind, take ur turn and sit still. The welcome is lacking to give it a full grade on my review. The pillow were perfect. I slept well and I will return, prepared for the unenthusiastic welcome.