Overview of Ayre Gran Hotel Colon
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room Single Use
Double Room (with Extra Bed)
Junior Suite (Family)
Superior Double Room
Superior Single Room
About this area
Located in Madrid's Retiro neighbourhood, Ayre Gran Hotel Colon is in the city centre and near a metro station. Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Gran Via Street and Avenida America. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at WiZink Center or Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- El Retiro Park - 9 min walk
- WiZink Center - 19 min walk
- Paseo del Prado - 3 min drive
- Puerta de Alcala - 3 min drive
- Prado Museum - 10 min drive
- Sainz de Baranda Station - 3 min walk
- Madrid Recoletos Station - 4 min drive
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 19 min drive
- IBIZA — 1 min walk
- Ayre Gran Hotel Colón - 2 min walk
- Mallorca en Madrid - 2 min walk
- Zen Bamboo - 2 min walk
- Jumar - 3 min walk
About this property
Ayre Gran Hotel Colon
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14.50 for adults and EUR 10.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 40 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Quiet, Comfortable Area
We enjoyed the hotel. The acess to the bus into the city was good. Restaurants in the area were limited, but we foudn markets and bars available. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet had a large variety of selections.