- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- 6 min walk
- Melrose Avenue
- 2 min drive
- Grecos New York Pizzeria
- 1 min walk
- Disney's Soda Fountain and Studio Store
- 1 min walk
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Los Angeles, Walk of Fame Hostel is on the Strip and near a metro station. Hollywood Walk of Fame and Griffith Observatory are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at La Brea Tar Pits and Echo Park. Consider Shrine Auditorium for a night out, and don't miss Paramount Studios, a top local attraction. Our guests appreciate the hostel's convenience for public transport: Hollywood - Highland Station is just steps away.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame - 6 min walk
- Melrose Avenue - 2 min drive
- Sunset Strip - 3 min drive
- The Grove - 5 min drive
- Universal CityWalk - 5 min drive
- Hollywood - Highland Station - 1 min walk
- Glendale Transportation Center - 9 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Grecos New York Pizzeria - 1 min walk
- Disney's Soda Fountain and Studio Store - 1 min walk
- Snow White Cafe - 1 min walk
- Hard Rock Cafe - 1 min walk
- Whealthy - 1 min walk
About this property
Walk of Fame Hostel
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Only bookings from non-local guests are accepted. Guests whose residence is within the same city as the property will not be allowed to check in.
Property is also known as
- Walk Fame Hostel Hollywood
- Walk Fame Hostel
- Hollywood International Hotel Los Angeles
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff was super helpful & friendly. They have everything you need to cook in the shared kitchen. The showers are amazing with long lasting hot water and modern look. The view is amazing outside the front entrance to Hollywood Blvd. Close to the TLC Chinese Theater (where they had the Bad Boys 3 Red Carpet), Jimmy Kimmel, Hard Rock Cafe, Traider Joes, Coffee Shops. They have group events like going on runs & pphotos woth the HOLLYWOOD sign. I'll definitely be back. Staff & guests became clise like family. Thank you Walk of Fame. From Durik-