- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Tilt Hotel Universal/Hollywood, Ascend Hotel Collection
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Family Suite, 2 King Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Los Angeles, Tilt Hotel Universal/Hollywood, Ascend Hotel Collection is in the city centre. Hollywood Walk of Fame and Hollywood Sign are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at La Brea Tar Pits and Griffith Park. Warner Brothers Studio and Universal Studios Hollywood™ are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Los Angeles travel guide
- Warner Brothers Studio - 2 min drive
- Universal Studios Hollywood™ - 2 min drive
- Hollywood Walk of Fame - 6 min drive
- Universal CityWalk - 6 min drive
- Griffith Observatory - 17 min drive
- Universal City Station - 2 min drive
- Downtown Burbank Station - 8 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 44 min drive
- Bucca di Beppo - 13 min walk
- Hard Rock Cafe - 13 min walk
- Margaritaville - 13 min walk
- Samba Brazilian Steakhouse - 13 min walk
- Andrew's Panda Inn - 14 min walk
About this property
Tilt Hotel Universal/Hollywood, Ascend Hotel Collection
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 15.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Decent for the price
My family only used this as a basecamp for for two nights while visiting friends and Universal Studios, so I didn't spend much time here (or use any amenities such as the pool). But it did the job and location was perfect for what we needed. An uber up to Universal is only $6 if you don't want to walk it. It's not fancy, but practical, clean and good for the price.