Overview of The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Studio (Single)
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles is in an area with good shopping. L.A. Live and Shrine Auditorium are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Paramount Studios and Los Angeles Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at Staples Center or Dodger Stadium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and winery tours. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: 7th Street - Metro Center Station is 12 minutes by foot and Westlake - MacArthur Park Station is 13 minutes.Visit our Los Angeles travel guide
- Good Samaritan Hospital - 4 min walk
- Loyola Law School - 7 min walk
- Los Angeles Convention Center - 13 min walk
- Staples Center - 15 min walk
- Bootleg Theater - 8 min drive
- Los Angeles Union Station - 8 min drive
- 7th Street - Metro Center Station - 12 min walk
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 22 min drive
- LOCALA Kitchen + Bar — 1 min walk
- M Bar — 1 min walk
- Pacific Dining Car - 5 min walk
- Morton's The Steakhouse - 9 min walk
- Corner Bakery - 10 min walk
About this property
The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Hotel staff was very accommodating. Very willing to assist . Valet was understaffed but they did their best to assist all guest . Room was decent , just that bathroom wasn’t kept up to expectation. Overall good stay and possibly will return .