- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center
- 3 min walk
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- 5 min walk
- Outback Steakhouse
- 4 min walk
- California Pizza Kitchen
- 4 min walk
- Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Hyatt Centric The Pike Long Beach is located near the bay and in an area with good shopping. USS Iowa and Walter Pyramid are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Long Beach Cruise Terminal and World Cruise Center. Check out an event or a game at Dignity Health Sports Park, and consider making time for Aquarium of the Pacific, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center - 3 min walk
- Aquarium of the Pacific - 5 min walk
- Shoreline Village - 12 min walk
- Long Beach Cruise Terminal - 6 min drive
- RMS Queen Mary - 9 min drive
- Downtown Long Beach Station - 8 min walk
- Commerce Station - 29 min drive
- Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal) - 17 min drive
- Bay Street Kitchen — 1 min walk
- Outback Steakhouse - 4 min walk
- California Pizza Kitchen - 4 min walk
- Tokyo Wako Long Beach - 5 min walk
- Gladstones - 6 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Centric The Pike Long Beach
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Renovations and closures
- Front desk
- Selected guestrooms
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per week.
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb/34 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for USD 15.0 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 0.39 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 16.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Centric Pike Long Beach Hotel
- Hyatt Centric Pike Hotel
- Hyatt Centric Pike Long Beach
- Hyatt Centric Pike
- Avia Long Beach Hotel Long Beach
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
it was fine. Pool wasn’t working which was a bummer.