- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations - Center Strip
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Suite, 3 Bedrooms
Premier Suite, 3 Bedrooms
Suite, 4 Bedrooms
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Room, 1 Bedroom, Accessible (Roll-In Shower)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Premium Room, Multiple Beds, Accessible, Corner
Room, 1 Bedroom, Accessible
Room, 2 Bedrooms, Accessible (Mobility & Hearing)
Studio, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Roll-In Shower)
Room, 2 Bedrooms, Accessible, Corner
Premium Room, 2 Bedrooms, Accessible
Studio, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Hearing)
Premium Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Premier Suite, 4 Bedrooms
Grand Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Grand Suite, 1 Bedroom
Grand Studio, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations - Center Strip is connected to a shopping centre. Travellers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Crystals at City Center and Miracle Mile Shops. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Thomas and Mack Center. Make sure you don't miss outdoor adventures like mountain biking and hiking/biking trails, or hop on a moped for hire nearby and take a self-guided tour around Las Vegas.
- Crystals at City Center - 6 min walk
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 7 min walk
- ARIA Fine Art Collection - 7 min walk
- Miracle Mile Shops - 7 min walk
- Bellagio Casino - 8 min walk
- Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station - 7 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Starbucks Coffee — 1 min walk
- Poolside Bar & Grill — 1 min walk
- Lobster Me - 4 min walk
- Ketchup Premium Burger Bar - 4 min walk
- Buffalo Wild Wings - 4 min walk
About this property
Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations - Center Strip
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.35 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Elara Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Las Vegas
- Elara Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel
- Elara Hilton Grand Vacations Club Las Vegas
- Elara Hilton Grand Vacations Club
- Elara Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel
- Elara Hilton Grand Vacations Center Strip Hotel Las Vegas
- Elara Hilton Grand Vacations Center Strip Hotel
- Elara Hilton Grand Vacations Center Strip Las Vegas
- Elara Hilton Grand Vacations Center Strip
- Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations Center Strip
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We appreciated the Magic mile shops that provided discounts and easy access. Less need to get away to other places.