- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
Overview of Sheraton Kauai Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Oceanfront
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Garden View
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Garden View
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, Oceanfront
Deluxe Suite, Oceanfront
Luxury Room, Oceanfront
About this area
Located on the beach, Sheraton Kauai Resort is in Koloa's Poipu neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Poipu Shopping Village and Shops at Kukuiula are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Poipu Beach and Kalapaki Beach. CJM Country Stables and Kauai Coffee Company are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with snorkelling and surfing/boogie boarding nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.
- Kiahuna Beach - 3 min walk
- Poipu Shopping Village - 13 min walk
- Baby Beach - 18 min walk
- Prince Kuhio Park - 3 min drive
- Poipu Beach - 4 min drive
- Lihue, HI (LIH) - 28 min drive
- RumFire Poipu Beach — 1 min walk
- Lava's on Poipu Beach — 1 min walk
- Plantation Gardens - 2 min walk
- Lava's on Poipu Beach - 6 min walk
- Keoki's Paradise - 13 min walk
About this property
Sheraton Kauai Resort
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 34.49 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Fitness centre access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Nearby fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - W20034164-01. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Amazing property right on a really great beach! Nice rooms.