Top hotels in Koh Samui
Reviewed on 8 Jul. 2020
Reviewed on 16 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 12 Aug. 2020
Top activities in Koh Samui
Koh Samui Beach Holiday
There's nothing better than a Koh Samui holiday. Whether you're treating yourself to fancy cocktails at a local bar or reading your favourite book by the shore, your trip to Koh Samui is the perfect time to live out those beachy daydreams. Many will tell you to stay near Pangka Beach, located just 5 miles (8 km) from the town centre. However, you'll also find an excellent range of Koh Samui packages around Thong Kut Beach and Thong Krut, two other superb nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Koh Samui
- If your idea of holiday bliss includes staying just steps from the beach, the scent of salty air floating through your window and crashing waves lulling you to sleep, browse our Koh Samui beach hotels.
- Villas such as Miskawaan Villa Waterlily and Miskawaan Residences are also very popular. Whether you're planning a family trip or a romantic escape with your significant other, you're sure to find something that suits your requirements.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Koh Samui holiday?
Which airports can I fly into for a Koh Samui holiday?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Koh Samui?
What does a holiday booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Koh Samui?
- Koh Samui City Tour
- Koh Samui to Khao Sok by Seatran Discovery Ferry, Coach & Minivan
- Island View Sunset Tour - Go after all the crowds have left
- Mr. Tu Day Trip to Angthong Marine Park by Speed Boat from Koh Samui
- Ko Tao Snorkeling Tour from Ko Samui
- Koh Samui: Thai Cooking Class with Market Tour