- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Marsden Estate
- 2 min drive
- Kerikeri (KKE-Bay of Islands)
- 3 min drive
- Rainbow Falls
- 8 min drive
- Fairy Pools
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Relax a Lodge is located in Kerikeri. Waitangi Treaty Grounds and Kerikeri Mission House are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Rainbow Falls and Fairy Pools.Visit our Kerikeri travel guide
- Marsden Estate - 2 min drive
- Stone Store - 7 min drive
- Rainbow Falls - 8 min drive
- Fairy Pools - 9 min drive
- Wharepuke Falls - 10 min drive
- Kerikeri (KKE-Bay of Islands) - 3 min drive
About this property
Relax a Lodge
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets stay for free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Relax Lodge Kerikeri
- Relax Kerikeri
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Relaxing family holiday
We really enjoyed our stay here. It was really laid back and a perfect environment if you’re into the simple things in life. Our 7 year old enjoyed meeting other kids in the pool and having our own kitchen was great - we rented a cabin. She also loved playing with the dog and seeing the Kunekune pigs Kerikeri is in close proximity to the lovely beaches in northland so great base for some day trips