- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Westin Houston Downtown
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
Traditional Room, 2 Double Beds
Junior Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Corner
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
Located in Houston, The Westin Houston Downtown is in the city centre and near a metro station. Houston Museum District and House of Blues Houston are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Downtown Aquarium and Houston Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Minute Maid Park or Toyota Center. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.Visit our Houston travel guide
- Discovery Green - 6 min walk
- Minute Maid Park - 6 min walk
- George R. Brown Convention Center - 8 min walk
- House of Blues Houston - 11 min walk
- Toyota Center - 11 min walk
- Convention District Station - 4 min walk
- Houston Station - 9 min drive
- Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental) - 22 min drive
- Ballpark Cafe — 1 min walk
- Vic and Anthonys — 1 min walk
- Irma's Southwest Grill - 2 min walk
- HTX Fan Tavern - 3 min walk
- Xochi - 4 min walk
About this property
The Westin Houston Downtown
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 36 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I loved the location. Every thing was great. Staff was very friendly!!