Overview of Beachfront Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Driftwood King Room
Oceanview King Room
Driftwood Twin Room
Oceanview Twin Room
Oceanview Penthouse Suite
Ocean View, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath
Ocean View, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bath
Driftwood Single Room
About this area
Located in Hokitika, Beachfront Hotel is in the business district and on the beach. Hokitika Clock Tower and Sunset Point are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hokitika Beach and Glowworm Dell.
- Westcoast Treetop Walk & Cafe - 1 min walk
- National Kiwi Centre - 2 min walk
- The Gold Room - 2 min walk
- Mountain Jade - 3 min walk
- Hokitika Glass Studio - 4 min walk
- Christchurch (CHC-Christchurch Intl.) - 167 min drive
- Oceanview Restaurant/Bar — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 27 for adults and NZD 13.50 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
From the image of the hotel, we thought all the room are facing the beach. However we are allocated the room facing the street. If we had a choice to up grade to ocean view, we would have chosen it. For the room not facing to the beach, I would not happy to pay $220.