- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
- Ben Thanh Market
- 5 min walk
- Saigon Square
- 9 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City Museum of Fine Arts
- 10 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Ho Chi Minh City
Located in Ho Chi Minh City, Paradise Saigon Boutique Hotel & Spa is in the city centre. Ben Thanh Market and Saigon Square are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden and Dam Sen Water Park. Saigon Culinary Arts Centre and Saigon Skydeck are also worth visiting.Visit our Ho Chi Minh City travel guide
- Ben Thanh Market - 5 min walk
- Pham Ngu Lao Backpacker Area - 6 min walk
- Bui Vien Walking Street - 7 min walk
- Saigon Square - 9 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City Museum of Fine Arts - 10 min walk
- Saigon Railway Station - 3 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Where to eat
- Paradise – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Paradise Saigon Boutique Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for VND 702000 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 702000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: VND 702000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Paradise Saigon Boutique Hotel Ho Chi Minh City
- Paradise Saigon Boutique Hotel
- Paradise Saigon Boutique Ho Chi Minh City
- Paradise Saigon Boutique
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This hotel is conveniently located with 5 minutes walk to Ben Thanh market. The building is quite narrow.There is only one lift in the hotel.There is quite a steep stair case to go up to the lobby from the street. Room is OK, bathroom is clean but in poor maintenance, the toilet tissue holder in our room was almost falling off. Air conditioning points directly to the bed, quite cold when on. Breakfast is ok. Staffs are polite and helpful.