- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Vietnam National Museum of History
- 19 min walk
- Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden
- 4 min drive
- Diamond Plaza
- 12 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Ho Chi Minh City
Located in Ho Chi Minh City, Maison De Camille Boutique Hotel is in the business district and near the airport. Vietnam National Museum of History and War Remnants Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica and Independence Palace. Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden and Dam Sen Water Park are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Ho Chi Minh City travel guide
- Vietnam National Museum of History - 19 min walk
- Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden - 4 min drive
- Saigon Central Post Office - 4 min drive
- Diamond Plaza - 12 min drive
- Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica - 12 min drive
- Saigon Railway Station - 19 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.) - 25 min drive
About this property
Maison De Camille Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for VND 800000.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 690000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: VND 800000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Well kept hotel. The balcony king was a great room. The non touristy area great for exploring some of the hest street food in Saigon