- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Elios Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, No Windows
Senior Superior Double Room
Senior Superior Room, 2 single beds
Grand Deluxe Room
Elios Suite Room
Deluxe Room (Parkview)
About this area
Ho Chi Minh City
Located in District 1 neighbourhood, Elios Hotel is connected to a shopping centre. Museum of Ho Chi Minh City and Opera House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Independence Palace and Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica. Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden and Dam Sen Water Park are not to be missed.Visit our Ho Chi Minh City travel guide
- Bui Vien Walking Street - 2 min walk
- Ben Thanh Market - 11 min walk
- Saigon Square - 14 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City Museum of Fine Arts - 15 min walk
- Independence Palace - 12 min drive
- Saigon Railway Station - 15 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Blue Sky Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 7 for adults and USD 4 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 12.75 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort