- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Castle Hilo Hawaiian Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, Garden View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Garden View
Deluxe Room, Ocean View
Superior Room, Ocean View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Ocean View
About this area
Located in Hilo, Castle Hilo Hawaiian Hotel is next to a golf course and by the ocean. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hamakua Coast and Rainbow Falls. Panaewa Rainforest Zoo and Onomea Tea Company Estate are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central and quiet location.Visit our Hilo travel guide
- Naniloa Country Club - 1 min walk
- Liliuokalani Park and Gardens - 6 min walk
- Panaewa Rainforest Zoo - 3 min drive
- Port of Hilo - 5 min drive
- Hilo Farmers Market - 6 min drive
- Hilo, HI (ITO-Hilo Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Queens Court Restaurant — 1 min walk
- ICafe/Waioli Lounge — 1 min walk
- Uncle Billy's Hilo Bay Hotel - 1 min walk
- Fruit Palace - 7 min walk
- The Hilo Bay Cafe - 9 min walk
About this property
Castle Hilo Hawaiian Hotel
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.67 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 26 for adults and USD 16 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - GE-189-318-3488-01.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Castle Hilo Hawaiian Hotel
- Castle Hilo Hawaiian
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It's nice because of the over pricing of the Kona side of the island. If you are looking to have an experience with the local culture this is the side to be on. Kona side has been white washed and over commercialized. Hilo has the equal balance to make it affordable and relaxing.