- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Studio (Studio)
Deluxe Room, Terrace, Garden View
Suite (Jackie O.)
Presidential Suite (John F. Kennedy)
Family Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Deluxe Suite, 3 Bedrooms (Deluxe)
About this area
Located on a river, Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy is in Sachsenhausen neighbourhood and is connected to the convention centre. Alte Oper and Staedel Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Romerberg and Römer. Check out an event or a game at Commerzbank-Arena, and consider making time for Palmengarten, a top attraction not to be missed. Practise your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails in the area.Visit our Frankfurt travel guide
- Financial District - 9 min walk
- Staedel Museum - 9 min walk
- Kaiserstrasse - 16 min walk
- Frankfurt Opera House - 18 min walk
- European Central Bank - 8 min drive
- Stresemannallee S-Bahn - 5 min walk
- Frankfurt (Main) Central Station - 15 min walk
- Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Gusto — 1 min walk
- JFK Bar — 1 min walk
- Sushi Royal - 2 min walk
- Pizzeria No.2 - 2 min walk
- Pizzeria da Mauricio - 3 min walk
About this property
Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 38 for adults and EUR 19 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 140.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 140.00 (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 32 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 70 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
Very nice property, excellent staff and good location