- Financial District
- 9 min walk
- Staedel Museum
- 9 min walk
- Sushi Royal
- 2 min walk
- Pizzeria No.2
- 2 min walk
- Offenbach am Main (ZOZ)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Frankfurt's Sachsenhausen neighbourhood, Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy is in the historical district and on a river. Alte Oper and Staedel Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Romerberg and Römer. Check out an event or a game at Commerzbank-Arena, and consider making time for Palmengarten, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Frankfurt travel guide
- Financial District - 9 min walk
- Staedel Museum - 9 min walk
- Kaiserstrasse - 16 min walk
- Frankfurt Opera House - 18 min walk
- European Central Bank - 2 min drive
- Stresemannallee S-Bahn - 5 min walk
- Frankfurt (Main) Central Station - 15 min walk
- Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Gusto — 1 min walk
- JFK Bar — 1 min walk
- Sushi Royal - 2 min walk
- Pizzeria No.2 - 2 min walk
- Pizzeria da Mauricio - 3 min walk
About this property
Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 70 per accommodation, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 38 for adults and EUR 19 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 140.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 140.00 (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 32 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 70 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy Hotel Frankfurt
- Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy Hotel
- Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy Frankfurt
- Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Villa Kennedy was the highlight of my trip in Frankfurt. Housekeeping was very attentive and comfy bed. Loved my massage, Rafael is the man ! bar staff were also very friendly. Though I’m unsure about the artwork chose for the premises.