- Liked: Room comfort
Overview of Amedia Boardinghouse Frankfurt-Airport
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Comfort Studio, Balcony, River View
Comfort Single Room
About this area
Located in Raunheim, Amedia Boardinghouse Frankfurt-Airport is in an area with great shopping. Maintower and Opel Villas are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Dienst Winery and Frankfurter Golf Club. Palmengarten and Lufthansa Flight Training Center are also worth visiting.
- Gateway Gardens - 8 min drive
- The Squaire - 13 min drive
- Jahrhunderthalle - 15 min drive
- Fraport Arena - 15 min drive
- Rhein-Main-Therme - 16 min drive
- Mainz-Bischofsheim Station - 11 min drive
- Raunheim S-Bahn - 15 min walk
- Mainz (QFZ-Mainz Finthen) - 26 min drive
- Charles Lindbergh — 1 min walk
- International Food Station - 1 min walk
- Bootshaus - 2 min walk
- Zum Holzwurm - 3 min walk
- Zum Bembelsche - 5 min walk
About this property
Amedia Boardinghouse Frankfurt-Airport
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 11 per pet, per day.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 11 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Amedia Boardinghouse Frankfurt-Airport Hotel Raunheim
- Amedia Boardinghouse Frankfurt-Airport Hotel
- Amedia Boardinghouse Frankfurt-Airport Raunheim
- Amedia Boardinghouse Frankfurt-Airport
- Amedia Boardinghouse Frankfurt-Airport Aparthotel Raunheim
- Amedia Boardinghouse Frankfurt-Airport Aparthotel
- Amedia Boardinghouse Frankfurt Airport
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The toilet was dirty, one could see that it hadn‘t been used in months. Room floor was very dusty and not very clean either Room is very dark and oldfashioned, urgently needs a refreshing/remodelling. The price of almost 80 is definitely way to expensive for what you get