- Lake Matheson
- 5 min drive
- Fox Glacier
- 8 min drive
- Alex Knob
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Heartland Hotel Glacier Country is located in Fox Glacier. St James Anglican Church and Our Lady of the Alps are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Westcoast Wildlife Centre and Glacier Hot Pools. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Fox Glacier travel guide
- Lake Matheson - 5 min drive
- Fox Glacier - 8 min drive
- St James Anglican Church - 16 min drive
- Sentinel Rock - 21 min drive
- Alex Knob - 21 min drive
- Hokitika (HKK) - 112 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sir William Fox – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Heartland Hotel Glacier Country
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: NZD 300 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 10.00 and NZD 24.00 per person (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Heartland Hotel Glacier Country
- Heartland Glacier Country
- Heartland Hotel Fox Glacier
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It needed an air conditioning unit as opening the windows was noisy from the road.