- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
- 9 min walk
- Copenhagen Christmas Market
- 12 min walk
- National Museum of Denmark
- 13 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Connected to the convention centre and in the city centre, Wakeup Copenhagen Carsten Niebuhrs Gade is in a walkable area with good shopping. Nyhavn and Stroeget are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Tivoli Gardens and Copenhagen Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Parken Stadium or Royal Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Copenhagen Dybbolsbro Station is 11 minutes by foot.Visit our Copenhagen travel guide
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek - 9 min walk
- Copenhagen Christmas Market - 12 min walk
- National Museum of Denmark - 13 min walk
- Tivoli Gardens - 14 min walk
- Copenhagen City Hall - 15 min walk
- Copenhagen Dybbolsbro Station - 11 min walk
- Copenhagen Central Station - 13 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- Serves breakfast.
About this property
Wakeup Copenhagen Carsten Niebuhrs Gade
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for DKK 100.0 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 90 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: DKK 175 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 100.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Wakeup Copenhagen Carsten Niebuhrs Gade Hotel
- Wakeup Carsten Niebuhrs Gade Hotel
- Wakeup Copenhagen Carsten Niebuhrs Gade
- Wakeup Carsten Niebuhrs Gade
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Likes: - The room and bathroom are really beautiful and clean - For the price, it was better than expected - Location 10 mins walk from the central station - They have a free ironing room where you can do your clothes yourself. - The luggage room is safe and not expensive. You rent a big closet for 3$ and put your luggage and anything valuable in it without worrying. Dislike: - No kettle in the room and they charge about 2.5$ for a cup of hot water, although it is tap water. - The room was ready and they told us it's still not ready, and then they changed their mind and say that they can make it ready in 15 minutes if we pay about 25$ but we used the luggage room and it was totally fine for us, we know that it wasn't the time to check in when we arrived. I just didn't like the way: pay more to take it earlier.