- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Mercur Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Standard Double or Twin Room
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Family Suite
Deluxe Double Room
About this area
Located in Copenhagen, Mercur Hotel is in the city centre and near the beach. Little Mermaid and City Hall Square are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Tivoli Gardens and Copenhagen Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Parken Stadium or Royal Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Copenhagen Christmas Market - 8 min walk
- City Hall Square - 8 min walk
- Tivoli Gardens - 8 min walk
- Copenhagen City Hall - 9 min walk
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek - 13 min walk
- Copenhagen Vesterport Station - 2 min walk
- Copenhagen Central Station - 6 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) - 21 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 135 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: DKK 205 per day
- Pet fee: DKK 250 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 300.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Staff & service
A lot of Quality inspection to be done
The rooms need a thorough cleaning and there were stains in the room that could have been cleaned with some effort but overlooked(room 505). The shower had a trickle of of water coming in, needs replacement and I am surprised how they let it still be the way it is. The Iron box had all exposed wires hanging out and it could have been a disaster if it had any contact with the iron board, I had to be super careful when I was using the same. I wonder how they offered this to the customer without the slightest regard for customer safety. Breakfast was the only saving grace.