- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Ottilia by Brøchner Hotels
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Superior Double Room
Small Double Room
About this area
Located in Copenhagen's Vesterbro neighbourhood, Hotel Ottilia by Brøchner Hotels is in the historical district and near a train station. National Museum of Denmark and Copenhagen Opera House are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Nyhavn and Stroeget. Tivoli Gardens and Copenhagen Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Carlsberg S-Train Station is 7 minutes by foot and Enghave Plads Station is 12 minutes.
- Copenhagen Zoo - 12 min walk
- Copenhagen Christmas Market - 9 min drive
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek - 9 min drive
- Tivoli Gardens - 10 min drive
- City Hall Square - 12 min drive
- Carlsberg S-Train Station - 7 min walk
- Copenhagen Enghave Station - 9 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) - 18 min drive
- Tramonto Rooftop — 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Ottilia by Brøchner Hotels
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 199.00 for adults and DKK 99.5 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: DKK 350 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 200.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 500.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and contactless check-in and check-out are available.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Hotel is nice, have stayed here a number of times and will again in the future.